Reverse-engineering tool allowing you to generate information from
an existing PLC source code
Use PLC DocGen for maintenance, code review, audit or code debugging.
Understand your program structure
Thanks to a clear view of the control and data flows of your application, you can understand its architecture during the whole life-cycle of your projects.
Support testing and debugging
PLC DocGen helps choosing non-regression tests to run and pinpointing the root causes of software bugs.
Documentation always up to date
As documentation is generated automatically from the program, it is always in-sync thus ensuring 100% traceability.
PLC DocGen is a cloud-based service that you can easily use from your browser and share results with your collaborators.
PLC DocGen allows you to easily maneuver around in the program and get a visual overview of its functioning.
No installation or configuration needed: you just need a web browser! PLC DocGen generates html files that you can use anywhere
- 3S – Codesys (versions 2.3, 3.1-3.5)
- Mors Technologies – OMEGADCN/TANAGRA (MIP-xx)
- PLCOpen (XML format)
Simatic Step5 (S5-090, S5-100, S5-900)
Simatic Step7 * (S7-300, S7-400, C7)
* With inherent limitations due to the use of the STL language.
- RSLogix 5000 (ControlLogix, CompactLogix…)
- RSLogix500 (Allen-Bradley SLC500, Micrologix)
- RSLogix5 (Allen-Bradley PLC5)
- XTEL (Telemecanique – PL7-3 serie 7)
- Unity-Pro (Premium, Quantum, M340, M580)
- PL7-Pro (Micro, Premium)
- Orphee (April 2000, 3000, 5000, 7000)
- VPSOFT/EDIDOS (April SMC)
Didn’t find your PLC Brand? Contact us
PLC DocGen is intuitive and very easy to use thanks to the step-by-step wizard feature. Just follow the wizard, and you will have your automatic generated documentation result very quickly.
You can navigate around your code by expanding and collapsing nodes thus exploring dependencies between variables and the structure of your application.
Contact us for more information about PLC DocGen
Our satisfied customers