Reverse-engineering tool allowing you to generate information from
an existing PLC source code
Use PLC DocGen for maintenance, code review, audit or code debugging.
Understand your program structure
Thanks to a clear view of the control and data flows of your application, you can understand its architecture during the whole life-cycle of your projects.
Support testing and debugging
PLC DocGen helps choosing non-regression tests to run and pinpointing the root causes of software bugs.
Documentation always up to date
As documentation is generated automatically from the program, it is always in-sync thus ensuring 100% traceability.
PLC DocGen is a cloud-based service that you can easily use from your browser and share results with your collaborators.
PLC DocGen allows you to easily maneuver around in the program and get a visual overview of its functioning.
No installation or configuration needed: you just need a web browser! PLC DocGen generates html files that you can use anywhere
PLC DocGen is intuitive and very easy to use thanks to the step-by-step wizard feature. Just follow the wizard, and you will have your automatic generated documentation result very quickly.
Two Ways to Visualise Your Program
Visualise your application by procedure. This shows you the structure of your application and the calls between procedures.
Visualise your application by variable. This allows you to see the relationships from input to output or output to input.
You can navigate around your code by expanding and collapsing nodes thus exploring dependencies between variables and the structure of your application.
3S – Codesys
- Codesys (versions 2.x)
- Codesys (versions 3.x)
- PC Worx
- MULTIPROG 5.50 (previously KW Software)
- RSLogix5 (Allen-Bradley PLC5)
- RSLogix500 (Allen-Bradley SLC500, Micrologix)
- RSLogix 5000 (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, …)
Didn’t find your PLC Brand? Contact us!
- PL7-Pro (Micro, Premium)
- Unity-Pro, version 10 and above (Premium, Quantum, M340, M580)
- Unity-Pro, version up to 8.2 (Premium, Quantum, M340, M580)
- Orphee (April 2000, 3000, 5000, 7000)
- April PB80, PB400
- VPSOFT/EDIDOS (April SMC)
- XTEL (Telemecanique – PL7-3 series 7)
- SoMachine 4
- Simatic Step5 (S5-090, S5-100, S5-900)
- Simatic Step7 * (S7-300, S7-400, C7)
- TIA Portal (V13 SP1, V13 SP2, V14, V14 SP1, V15)
for more information
Our satisfied customers
Pantec uses PLC DocGen to support their analysis of PLC code for consultation projects regarding code optimisation.
Find more user references from a range of companies and industries on our Client References page